Apply for a Grant
Applications are now open, simply complete our application form which can be found here and email it to email@example.com
The Dream Big Trust wants to make dreams comes true. We award grants to improve the lives of vulnerable children, young people and adults. Our grants are awarded to those who need extra support to take their next steps, learn new skills and build a bright future.
We are giving £10,000 in grants away each month. As well as awarding grants to individuals we support charities, services or projects that serve those in our society and strive to dream big.
Here are a few Dream Big stories:
- Duke of Edinburgh equipment. Buying walking and camping equipment to help a young person achieve this iconic personal award.
- Makaton lessons transform someone’s world. The UK’s leading programme for adults and children with leaning and communication difficulties.
- Business skills for budding entrepreneurs. Training in budget planning, communication and marketing to help a young person start a business.
- Therapeutic support to allow respite.
- 1 to 1 football coaching. Developing communication and confidence through sport for a child with autism.
- Supplies for services which include sensory toys, arts and crafts and books – Provision of speech and language books across primary schools in the UK.
Whilst it is unlikely that we will be able to support 100% of the requests we receive, we will be in touch to let you know whether your request has been successful or not.
There are a few things we are unfortunately unable to fund:
- Support for anyone outside of the UK
- General running costs for other charities and business
- Private home or garden renovations
- Mortgage, rent or any other household bill payments
- Gaming and social IT hardware
- Medical Equipment
Good luck and keep dreaming big!